Sunday, August 31, 2008

TyiNg ThE KnOt -PaRt I

Errmmmm...how i'm going to start this entry....*sigh*....i had huge schedule to b filled n less time to minggle around...i hope i can update this blog more recent...sharing my happiness n hectic...and also ur comment...remind me if i miss something......help me with my checlist...hehehehe....
To Kak Lin: Hope u r ready for the touch....ehehheheehehe.... dont worry...let's practice...
BiG DaY CheCkLiSt...
DaTe : u'll know soon
Vanue : peaceful place
Solemnize theme: White satin
Big day theme : Green & White
Catering : Family
Photographer : Searching one huhuhuhuhuhu
Florist : Hv one in mind
Card : Also in mind....whackk..whackk
uhuhuhuuhuhu.......still lots of thing to do....
end

1 comment:

tHe anIMateD bIJaN said...

suggestion: combat.. chantek ape gmbar dia amik